Procedure for Registration of Societies or Trust under Sec.-80G of The Income-tax Act, 1961:
- Application To CIT ( Form 10G)
- Self Attested Copy of Registration Certificate u/s 12A or application for Registration u/s 12A.
- Self Attested Copy of By-laws along with registration certificate of the Society or trust deed of trust.
- Self attested Latest copy of the office bearers.
- Self Attested Statement of Accounts for Max. Three Years along with Audit Report in Form 10B
- Self Attested Report on Activities Carried on by the Trust or Society
- Opportunity to hear by CIT, in case of dissatisfaction
- CIT further Ask for Documents and Information
- Max. period of disposal –Six Months