Procedure for Registration of Societies or Trust under Sec.-12A of The Income-tax Act, 1961:
- Application To CIT ( Form 10A)
- Self attested Copy of By-laws along with registration certificate of the Society or trust deed of trust.
- Self attested Latest copy of the office bearers.
- Statement of Accounts for Max. Three Years along with Audit Report in Form 10B ( Self Attested )
- Report on Activities Carried on by the Trust or Society (Self Attested)
- Opportunity to hear by CIT, in case of dissatisfaction
- CIT further Ask for Documents and Information
- Max. period of disposal –Six Months
6. List of contributories with the name address and PAN and mode of receipt.